Thursday, July 12, 2007

The True Story of Sure Buddy

As official Clark historian I feel it is important to present the truth behind many of the stories, myths, and legends constantly being brought up in family discussions. As an historian my first priority is accuracy and integrity. I know that many will argue and disagree with my findings, but rest assured that I have tirelessly and extensively researched these stories and found the actual truth. I will be presenting my findings on the blog for all to see. Please feel free to suggest future topics for my research, but please be patient and give me time to thoroughly research before I present my findings. This first installment is the true story of the legendary sure buddy that Mike created.

3 comments:

The Donkey said...

I wasn't actually there, but Hollywood has told me several times that The Goof was gyrating his body in the same way. Classic account.

Lou said...

freaks, all of you

Nancy Clark said...

Love it! I feel like I was there.