Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life as a lab rat

This past week I spent 2 days 3 nights in a research clinic so they could test a new drug that is supposed to kill bad bacteria (no I dont remeber the name of the bacteria, the drug, or anything important) I do remeber how much im supposed to get paid and that is exactly 1,718!!
This place was so boring and strict, I couldn't take it anymore so I ran out onto the balcony and past other offices. I saw a meeting going on and figured what a perfect opporutnity to make one of them chuckle while big dumb serious goon was giving his speech, that way when he sees pencil-neck brown-noser laughing he can be like, "what do you think your laughing at?!" major suck up can be like, "there was some girl making disturbing faces at me from the window." Important tyrant turns around and I vanish! Meanwhile brown-nosing weasel gets fired, re-evaulates his life, discovers he hated his job anyway and then goes sailing off into the sunset. The uptight fruity doctor didn't like too much that I was trying to make some stiffwads life better and made me come back inside, telling me "What do you think your doing? You need to come inside right away for your dosing..running around like that. This isn't a playground, does it look like one to you?" "Yes it does, like a very poor peoples playground." This guy really needed to loosen up and have a belly laugh so while all 4 doctors and nurses eagerly crowed around my bed after my "dosing" blankly starting at me like a zoo animal I pretended to have a seizure. They all gasped and I even saw one of the nurses quickly side shuffle to one of the machines. "meh ha! just kidding this stuff running through my veins is just cold." The other nurses laughed and told me I "gave them a fright" while the doctor that pulled me inside turned an interesting shade of red and just walked off. I'm hoping he too discovered he hated his job and A walked off the balcony or B joined former pencil pushing nerd into the sunset, I think they'd make a beautiful couple.

Just after my tramatic episode






2 comments:

Brittany said...

Few, when I read the title of your post, I was afraid it was someone making fun of me.

Anonymous said...

I also expected a story about Brittany. Were these pills to help those who are struck with googlieyeditise? If so you were able to make some money and help find a cure for yourself. Way to go, good story by the way. very enjoyable