Monday, July 16, 2007

Double feature

Some of you may be aware of the infamous spin kick incident between Jason and Tom. During one of their usual tiffs Jason claims Tom attempted a ridiculous kung-fu spin kick on him. Tom denies any such thing and says he simply went to unleash a normal soccer style straight forward kick. I have through eye witness accounts been able to piece together the events as they actually took place. As a bonus today I have included a family mystery kept hidden up until now. This mystery combines one of Mom's classic threats with Tom's present condition. Keep in mind that these re-creations are very low budget and therefore they will look somewhat cheesy, but do not let that take away from the facts that are presented.

4 comments:

The Donkey said...

I have also heard from several credible sources that this is how the spin kick happened. Hollywood Tom should fess up that he had been watching The Matrix and thought he was Neo.

Lou said...

ahahah i want to see more re-enactments please.

Anonymous said...

The only real question left is, how Phil lifted himself that high off the ground to do the spin kick. Maybe he had wires and special effects like in The Matrix.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Tom can you ever forgive me? I didn't know it wouldn't grow back. I will donate some of my hair so that you can have a transplant. I don't mind wearing a wig so that you can have a full head of hair.