Monday, July 9, 2007

He's Back!

I was wondering how Tom was going to adjust being back in NJ, and I got my answer today. After 7 hours of sleep I decided to try to get Tom up at 8:00 a.m. He told me to go away and mumbled something else under his breath. Later, at 8:30, I told him if he did not get up that I would have to go to the gym by myself, so he crawled out of bed and splashed water on his face in the bathroom, then he ate a good breakfast. We hung out until 9:30 and then went to the gym. We started working out at 9:45. At 9:55 he said, "Are you serious? When do we get a break?" I kept working out while he took breaks and lay down on the bench in the gym. (I have a pic on my phone) He then disappeared for a while, and when I went down stairs to look for him, he was pale with a green tint to his skin. His eyelids were red and his eyes - blood shot. I asked if he throw up and he responded that he did. He barely made it to the bathroom and had to throw up in the trash can while people looked on in horror. He then claimed he was feeling better and we finished our work out.
After just a few days, Tom has reverted back to his previous state. The natural man (or in Tom’s case “the creepy man”) has taken over. He does not like his slumber interrupted. He sleeps and throws up while doing physical activity and he eats too much junk food and then complains that we are trying to poison him.
It’s been great having Tom back as Tom. (I missed the good old days) I must admit, I have laughed more in the last 48 hours than the last two years. Tom is definitely the official creep. The creepiness is too creepy to put on the blog, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Living with Tom is much like living in Tooonville, where he is Mayor Creep.

5 comments:

phillyz said...

on tom's first night staying with me he stayed up late and went to bed around 2am. the next day i got a call from him asking where everyone was, I told him they had all gone to our clubhouse for lunch, it was after 12pm. needless to say his bedsores acted up and i needed to get him some oinment, old habits die hard.

Anonymous said...

You large mammouth. I stayed up the whole night before my flight. Slept some on the plane and then stayed up until 3am once I arrived. Not to mention I get up at 5am for work every day. I think SOME people don't know what it's like to have a job. We have the Mr. Mom bossome buddies trying to run a smear campaign here. I can neither confirm nor deny the gym story. The sleeping is mudslinging at its worst.

The Donkey said...

I have seen Tom look very sick on many, many occasions, so I am not surprised by the beefing incident. I am also not surprised about the bed sores. Bed sore bunny is clearly back in full force. I don't think there is anything we can do about it other than trying to turn him over every few hours. Just be careful for dangerous prickles.

Lou said...

i puke alot too its nothing to be ashamed of, i wish it were constant poopies though.

Recondo said...

The only smear around here is in your pants