Thursday, June 21, 2007

Whats new with Lou






1. My house, the porch and yard are being redone and looks even better
2. & 3 sunset beach
4. sunset beach park, those are tree branches im hanging on\
5. some hot guys i burried in the sand...i think i already sent you guys this picture.
Word! sooo i still work at that ice-cream store the girls i work with are all locals and call me a howli (which means white person) but said im not a bad howli that trashes there island...so i wont be getting "lickings" anytime soon. My friends from work and I are gonna go skydiving this month and my new friend Evan is gonna take me rock climbing. Sunday I went to see Matisyahu...he's a jewish rapping/raggea singer..the show was awesome!!! however the car our roommate let us borrow broke down on the way home in a rural town, and we had to sleep in the car...then some guys jumpstarted it for us at around 2 am, it started and we went back on the highway....only to have it stop in the middle of the road, we called the cops cuz we had no money for a tow...they thought i was 14 and stole the car, they insisted my liscence was fake but i had my social security card and got out of that one. they pushed our car in the median and we slept in it until 6 am. i dont know where the car now is we took the bus home. also i found two kittens i brought home...one is all white and i name it howli, the other one is a runt and extremely skinny and about to die...i think it's bulimic i keep seeing puke everywhere...i named that one marykate.


5 comments:

The Donkey said...

I guess overall it sounds like you are having fun. I think you are called a howli because you laugh and screech like the moose.

Nancy Clark said...

Lou - I love the photos! I'm glad you are still alive!

phillyz said...

looks like fun it makes me miss it in hawaii although i never got to enjoy the beaches.

Recondo said...

did you take those pics?

Lou said...

yes pizza i took those pictures...impressive eh? phil you freak come visit it wont be that expensive take a break from not working you deserve it