Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tom proclaims himself insult king


Tom has taken exception to the storied career of Chris and Jason as insult sultans and demands his rightful acclaim. Well perhaps if He would produce a listing of his grievances and his accalades it would be easier to adjust any errors. The truth is he called me shortly after sending my comprehensive works cited and had little to dispute. He even marvelled at how many insults Chris truly laid claim to. Just remember dear brother imitation is the best form of flattery monkey see monkey do!

4 comments:

The Donkey said...

This poor lad tries so hard. Let's give him a break. It isn't easy being green, even if you are a cactus. I believe that I should wear the crown as Insult King.

Recondo said...

I would like the works cited corrected. i came up with googgles did chris come up with pizzaman?

Lord Baldemort said...

I don't even think Chris came up with Pizzaman either. But we can't remember who...so what the heck give to Chris. While we are at it let's even throw in the names we have FOR Chris, he surely invented those too. You bunch of clowns. Wait until I come out to NJ, I'll box all your ears in.

phillyz said...

i can't wait till you come to new jersey i will humiliate you and make you eat my shoes!!!!