Friday, September 21, 2007

Last Call for Balboa Challange!

I wanted to give everyone another chance to sign up. I will give you a week to decide on the following conditions if you join later the rewards will not be as good.

Who's in?

1. Chris-pull ups and push ups
2. Tom-pull ups and push ups (Individual competition also)
3. Dad-?
That's all that have accepted the challenge so far.

Terms and conditions:

  • 100 paintballs for every event and hopper for a clean sweep of all 4 events.
  • women can barter their winnings with their husbands or brothers for a better reward.
  • I get to wear (1) pair of pants, shirt, socks, boots, gloves, face mask and underwear.
  • Paintballs shot from 25 yards?
The equalizer:
  • I have dropped my equalizers to try to get others to join in...
  • Women: only need to equal 20% of my score or 1 minute and 30 seconds on a 1 mile run.
  • Fat and out of shape: I won't mention names. 75% of my score and 30 seconds on a 1 mile run.

I will destroy you all anyway.
So who's in?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

obviously you are attempting to get me into this---my friend if you mess with a bull you get the horns. I will would say i accept your challenge, but it won't be a challenge. i will humiliate you.

The Donkey said...

I guess I might as well challenge you on all of the events since there is no penalty if I fail. Consider yourself challenged...and a puffro.

By underwear, I hope you don't mean a cardboard box, duct tape, or a metal shield.

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't wear chain link armor I'm in. Prepare for humiliation

Recondo said...

How did you know I was targeting you? Your horns however are not very sharp so bring it. What I wear is not an issue, because I will destroy you all. Time till humiliation day: T-Minus 21 months
See you on the battle field