Monday, September 24, 2007

Another Challenge

I am offering a prize to the first person who can answer this question:

How is the kids' game Hungry Hungry Hippos significant to the Clark family?

The prize for family members will not be as significant as the prize for non-family members. I know that either Mustachio or Cactimus Primate has heard this, so please disqualify yourself because I can't remember which one of you it was.

-Oh, and as always, in laws certainly count as non-family members!
(Hint: You can email me your guess so it is confidential douglasjlampwick@gmail.com You might also want to avoid the comments below)

1 comment:

The Donkey said...

This is sad. I have only had a few guesses, but they are all wrong. The prize is dinner on me. Let's just say that will truly be a prize.