Monday, September 10, 2007

The Balboa Challenge

“You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!”
I'm calling all you out...who will have the courage to accept my challenge?
The Challenge is simple attempt to beat me in the following categories...
  1. Pull-ups
  2. Push-ups
  3. Sit-ups
  4. 2 mile run

What's on the line?

  • For me, getting shot with hundreds of paintballs.
  • For you, certain embarrassment and publicly admitting that I am the Ultimate family athlete.

Ain’t gonna be no rematch”

The Equalizer: Girls only have get more then 33.3% of my score.

Time and Place: Clark Family reunion 2009...I don't know why I bothered to challenge any of you no one can beat me at the Balboa Challenge.

Who will accept the Balboa Challenge?

9 comments:

The Donkey said...

I challenge you to pull-ups and push-ups. I fear that my hind legs have been injured, and I may be limited to trotting for the rest of my life.

I would like to shoot you with 100 paintballs for each challenge I win. You may be clothed, but you may not have any armor. You may have no more than 2 shirts and 2 pants. Your protection will be evaluated by a 5 member committee. If you are deemed to be conniving, you will be shot with an extra 100 rounds. Be honest. You are only hurting yourself.

Anonymous said...

I also would challenge you in pull ups and push ups but have little intrest in running or sitting up for any reason other than to get a snack

Recondo said...

I accpet your challenges the fine points can be evaluated when we see who is on board although there will be no point since I am going to destroy you idiots. To encourgae the women to get involved you men should trade their winning of pointballs with somehting else. We can also change the equalizer if need be.
Prepare to get destroyed!

Larissa said...

Girls only needing 33.3% of the score? Oh man, I could totally whoop up on that one, especially on the run and sit-ups! Alas, I am not a member of the Clark family, so I could not put you to shame.

Brittany said...

Unlike Larissa, I fear public embarrassment. I would not like to join the challenge nor would I like to see anyone pelted with paintballs. Alas, I am no longer in possession of the Clark name, so perhaps I am not even eligible

The Donkey said...

That's right you creep; you are no longer a Clark. Shame to your name

Recondo said...

All are welcome to join, because nobody in the world can beat me.

Larissa said...

I wouldn't get so cocky, my friend! I did work out with Lindsey Lohan this week!

Lou said...

did you really?