Monday, January 21, 2008

Mustachio Perfecto

Who's in a for a mustache growing contents? I am not allowed to have a beard, but I can grow a mustache. I have a two week break starting this Friday. I will grow my beard for three weeks and then post a picture on the website. If anyone else wants in grow a mustache and post a picture and then we will have a vote on who has the best mustache.
Rules:
1. You can only grow it for three weeks.
2. You must name your mustache.
3. You must post the picture by February 17th.
4. All are invited.
Criteria for voting: You vote on what mustache you think is the most awesome your reasons are your own. You might want to think about what mustache deserves the title Mustachio Perfecto to help guide you in your voting.
Good Luck!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could but mine is too creepy and Im trying to go on some dates

Recondo said...

come on

Anonymous said...

tom is right he needs to avoid creepiness for now, i on the other hand can't stand to grow facial hair but think this is a great contest

The Donkey said...

it wouldn't be fair for us because Brittany has been growing one for over 20 years

Gump said...

i was gonna say britt already won

Recondo said...

I was waiting for that comment

mrs. everything said...

Is this a Clark only contest because I am pretty sure Max would take it.

Recondo said...

Any one can join. The hair growth can only be 3 weeks worth

c.marie said...

tom...if anything it will show these girls you have a sense of humor and that you are unpredictable...girls love that stuff.

do it...do it...do it.

Brittany said...

Its actually been 23 years and still growing, thank you very much Donkey. I am sorry that a hairless little boy such as yourself should cry unfair, unfair! Wipe your tears baby face and maybe work on a little peach fuzz growth to make yourself feel better.