Monday, January 21, 2008

The incredable Mr. Wrinkles

This video re-enactment has been years in the works. I wanted to make sure I got it exact so it took me years of waiting on several eye witnesses to return from out of state and country to verify the events as they actually took place. I regret that there is one inaccuracy, the ties I used are not the exact pattern as the ones worn by the participants at the time it occured, but the color schemes are a match. Chris is playing the role of Mike, Tom is playing Matt G from church and I am playing Jason. This event took place in the EB chapel in between sunday school classes in the hall. This is actuall how it went down.

4 comments:

Recondo said...

I actually was there for this and kudos to Phil on yet another accurate account from the Clarks history.

c.marie said...

i really enjoy these historical re-enactments. the production quality is really great and i can see the emotion in each actor's face. maybe you can have a role for Pete when he comes out to visit this summer?

Anonymous said...

i most definately will

The Donkey said...

another great historical piece of fact