Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's the Plan man?

I will be in the USA June 30th to August 22nd. It sounds like it would be better if I went to UT some time during the summer. When would be best. I was hoping that most of the siblings could get together at the same time, but it looks like that will not be possible, so is the a better or worse time for any of you on when I should go out there?
I was thinking of staying for a couple of weeks so we could party hardcore.
I was going to spend a few days with mom, a few days in salt lake and I was hoping to do a small trip for a few days.
What would be a good trip that most of you would be in for? Las Vegas? Cali?
Let me know.
We need to party enough to last until the following summer for the clarks family reunion.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like a vegas or cali trip, colorado or arizona

The Donkey said...

We will be gone for a week in August, but I am not sure if we know the dates yet. I probably won't be able to take time off for a trip if I need to miss more than 2 days of work. I guess we could strategically place it over a weekend and near a holiday.

Woodstock said...

im down for whatever...now that my plans of going to europe have been shattered in my face and rubbed with vinegar and urine

Anonymous said...

we looking into karine taking a travel assignment for the summer which means i might be in hawaii so i can't commit to anything sorry bro

Recondo said...

So it sounds like Las Vegas would be the cheapest and most convenient. Who is on for that? I don't know the area so I was thinking someone who does could do a little research. Maybe we could go to the temple, see a show, eat, and what ever else you think might be good.

Lord Baldemort said...

If we go to Vegas I'm in. I'll bet everything on Pete getting punched in the face by me. Any takers?

Lou said...

vegas sucks. but ill go

Nancy Clark said...

I'll be dancing all summer at the Ballagio, an off-the-strip rip-off of the Bellagio. It won't be pretty, but you get paid $5 and free drinks to attend.

Nancy Clark said...

I'm pretty sure someone broke into my account to leave that last comment. I'm just trying to figure out how they found out about my secret plans to earn extra money for Chris's rhinoplasty (crunch-removal).