Saturday, November 3, 2007

Calling All Slackers


I am not convinced this will reach all the slacker eyes that I want to see this. Most likely they are slacking off this very minute and are too "busy" or "cool" to read the family blog.


However, it has come to my attention that not all the family members are participating in this blissful blogging experience that Chris and Nancy have started. 

You know who you are (Daniel, Dad, Mike). It is high time you come out of your slacker rut and post and comment and blog with the rest of the family. We are all busy, but there is always time for a quick comment, a little thought-of-the-day post. Get it gear boys, or retribution will be severe.

4 comments:

Gump said...

I check all the time just because i dont post dosnt mean im a slacker so yeah

Recondo said...

Do you check my blog too get dad to check the clark blog

Brittany said...

I would like to see some more posting action from all of you. We want to know what you guys are up to.

Anonymous said...

allow me to leave a daniel and mike post that should be accurate for the next year-- mike-overslept missed class, must drop, don't know why i take these early 1pm classes. daniel-- played video games and text messaged