Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hey stupid family!!!

Saturday there is what we locals call a swap meet. At this event you can buy a ton of local junk for incredibly cheap. EX: I bought a coconut bra for $3 when their usually $15. Im going to be buying all of you freaks something seeing as this is a steal of a deal, I very well can't buy some people stuff and not others, so ill be getting siblings, parents, inlaws and nephews crap. Text, email or comment me what you would like or else you might get stuck with something you dont like. shut up im rich now i can do whatever i want
Ideas
shirt, hat, sandles, swimsuit, hawaiin made jewlery, macadamia nuts, candy, (sorry no fruit can't mail it it's illegal)shells, skirt, nick nacks, lays, towels, purses, ties, journals, photo albums, collectable crap, lava lavas, ukeles, name plates. If you dont respond in the next couple of days.. I WILL BE FURIOUS.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very nice you little freak. I would be happy with a shirt, sandles, or tie. Any of those things. Or if you see something else I might like go for it. Use your best judgement, you know what I would like.
PS you have big eyes

Nancy Clark said...

I don't think anyone in my family cares as long as it is fun. Get the kids something they can't choke on.
PS you do have big eyes

Nancy Clark said...

by the way, this is chris, not nan

phillyz said...

thanks lou that is very nice, are you going to the stadium flea market on saturdays? sandles, lava lavas, anything really, whatever you think i trust you taste, the kids would probably be happy with any small toy. stephen would probably like a puka shell necklace.

Gump said...

YOU LITTLE FREAK. gah hahaha i want a coco nut bra