Sunday, December 28, 2008

TOM HATES THE FAMILY!

Tom is coming out to NJ soon and we all called to arrange times to hang out. Here are some samples of his caring siblings requesting time with Tom and his cold and harsh reactions

Jason: "Hey Tom, when you come out we should see Benjamin Button."
Tom: "PSH...Whhhy would I? Im coming out there for only a day. I dont have time for your silly movies."

Brittany: "Tom, Im so excited to see you. I got you a present."
Tom: "Leave it on the porch Ill pick it up."
Brittany: "Well...dont you wanna spend time together?"
Tom: "What the heck, you have a husband for that?? Back off lady"

Mike: "I got some great new games for christmas your gonna love"
Tom "AHAHHA! Wait...you think Im going to actually spend my time with...you?? I got news for you pal, I got big plans. Im going to see my friends, not you and the rest of those filthy beasts."

Me: "Tom, I haven't seen you in almost a year! I have so much to tell you! I cant wait to laugh like we used to."
Tom: "EWWW. Who gave you my number??"
Me: "ummm what?"
Tom: "Tell me who gave you this number so I can make minced meat out of them. I can't believe your big eyes got my number. When I come out there Im going to pulverize whoever gave you my number and then Im going to rip your skin off and make a coat out of it."

Katie: "Hello elder brother, I cant wait to play games with you"
Tom: "I cant wait to see you fall off a building after I push you."
Quin: "But Tom! Your our big brother, we look up to you in every way!"
Tom: "Shut up! I will grind your bones to make my bread."

There it is solid proof that Tom hates us all!

2 comments:

phillyz said...

this sounds about accurate, it's too bad he's so hostile

The Donkey said...

i have similar stories to tell. i have been asking him to hang out but he simply refuses to. nando was gone for a few days and we could have had meat week, but he wouldn't hang out. i had to suffer all alone and sleep alone

I should explain what meat week is, but i am at plasma and have to type with 1 hand - trust me, you would want to experience it too