Monday, May 12, 2008

Trip

I will be doing two road trips while I am in Utah. One to the Grand Canyon and the other to Las Vegas. Mom and the girls are definitely going to the Grand Canyon. I think we will leave on a Thursday morning and drive back Saturday night. (This might change) It is a long drive and will be a quick trip, but it should be fun and relaxing. The Vegas trip will be a similar amount of time. I just wanted to put the invitation out to everyone. Let me know if you want in. We can change the days and times around if anyone needs them changed.

5 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

Do you have exact dates for your tickets yet? Are Celine and Calvin coming or just you?

phillyz said...

i have gotten preliminary approval for the vegas trip just let me know dates

Recondo said...

I will probably come out July 7th and stay for 3 weeks. It will just be me.

celine said...

it will probably be the 7th to the 27th/28th...we haven't reserved the tickets yet, but we will soon.
the vegas and canyon parties will probably take place the 10-13th weekend and the 17-20th weekend (not respectively -- just both of those weekends)...only cause he will be coming back on the 27th or 28th.

Anonymous said...

Let's go see Jay Leno