Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

So it was Daniel's birthday on Sunday. He is now a man.



I found a picture of him when he was a baby. I went with Mom the day he had this picture taken. He was crying the whole time. But I stepped in and saved the day and made him laugh like this. Isn't he cute!

I remember when he came home from the hospital, I thought he was the cutest baby I had ever seen. I loved playing with him, that is until I pulled his arms out of his sockets and I thought I broke him. Happy Birthday Daniel!

3 comments:

Recondo said...

He was a really cute kid...what happened?

Anonymous said...

I remember when he had his arms in slings. It seems like he had both wrapped up at the same time at one point. He was a cute little billy goat baby.
Tom

phillyz said...

you did break him Britt, oh honey he was a cute baby