Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bottoms Up

This recreation comes from Lampy's mission. He and some other missionaries were walking down the crowded London streets. He was with his companion and just ahead was Sister W and her companion. Sister W was in a playful mood and decided to do a ballarina type spin. She got tripped up and ended up on her back skirt up over her head. Notice the extreme lengths I took to make this as accurate as possible, I even found the hunk that was at the scene, he is featured in the background.

3 comments:

The Donkey said...

I'm sorry, but I cannot confirm the validity of this video representation. I witnessed the fall and the skirt over her head in London, but I can't keep my eyes off of that man meat in the background long enough to see what's going on in this video. Perhaps someone else will be more successful

Recondo said...

I am also blinded by the hunkalicious man in the background.

BigBawlzMcgraw said...

Perhaps I can lend a hand. Phil you have done it again. To not only capture Nan the infamous man in a humiliating flash back, but to do it in such a brilliant way. Bravo my good sir. Bravo