Monday, February 25, 2008

baby blessing

Karine and I had our 4th little boy 3 weeks ago, his name is Philip Russell Clark Jr. he is healthy and doing well, except the threat of a nasty strep or other infectious virus that has infiltrated our home. This last comment may affect your decision to my invitiation. I can not guarantee that the sickness will be eliminated by Sunday March 2 but that is when we are planning to have his blessing at our ward in Lehi, following the blessing we will have lunch at our house. i am currently on anti-biotics and not supposed to be contagious and timmy is going to the Dr today and will likely be on anti-biotics and also not contagious by sunday, however you know how these things linger and hang around so please if you are worried about getting sick i understand not wanting to come. but all are invited. to get the building take the lehi roller mills exit off I-15 and go to the round about. go 3/4 around and get off on 500 west our building is a couple blocks up on the left. sacrament starts at 11 am. this is copied from the posting i left on the bevington blog, but the same applies if you are worried about sickness, i understand.

5 comments:

Recondo said...

I called a friend and will be doing a HALO jump to be there

The Donkey said...

I am concerned about getting the fat disease you contracted in Hawaii because it doesn't seem like there is an antidote

Lord Baldemort said...

Ah yes, I believe it's called hippopotamitise. I am convinced I've recently caught a nasty strand of this virus. Luckily I don't think it's hit full maturation yet. Phil is clearly in the advanced stages of this disease should be kept away from all that have a propensity towards this crippling illness.

lord baldemort said...

Actually I have the bald idiot disease.

Anonymous said...

I have afrocongiliotosis. Often mistaken for curlyatrocios